Billy Murray  

Posted by Matthew


Another weird dream last night . I was walking around with the actor Bill Murray in what looked like Los Angeles covered in orange glowing flames.The same color coal turns when they are nice and lit. Bill and I were walking along the 405 freeway looking out on all the buildings and hillsides on fire. People had abandoned their cars on the road so it was just Bill and I walking on the freeway . It reminded me of that movie “I am Legend” but everything was on fire.

At one point I looked over and saw the silhouette of a child hugging his mother. I remember I started tearing up but not sure exactly why. Bill Murray was looking at me like “ What is wrong with him?” He tried to be nice about it but I could tell he thought I was a softy.

This dream was significant because I never remember my dreams nor do I dream about Bill Murray ever.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives