Nacho  

Posted by Matthew in


I went to lunch with a couple friends from work the other week. A couple people from a music house treated us. They ordered oysters and shrimp for the table and then informed us they did not want any so my friends and I went to work on some delicious oysters and a big ass shrimp cocktail . The horseradish was fresh and stung the nostrils. I put too much on the first time and thought I’d learn for the next time but instead I kept piling on sinus clearing horseradish. We had a great lunch and convinced people I taught a spinning class in my free time. I had a burger . It tickled my taste buds.

On our way out of the restaurant a bus boy stopped me and smiled. I thought it was odd but was like maybe he is just a friendly dude. He looked at me and smiled “you work near here..I know you..” I replied “ Hmm kind of near here “. I had remembered that I was working in that area a while back and maybe he had recognized me from then. With a smile on his face he said “ You know Nacho...” It wasn’t a question but a statement. “ Ignacio....You’re Ignacio’s friend.”

I wasn’t sure who Ignacio was but I was friends with a small Mexican man named Nacho a few years back when I worked in a small restaurant. He spoke of his days as a musician in Mexico. He was a very nice man. Quite small and round like a bowling ball. I told him I played music too and he would ask if I wanted to jam with him sometime. I never did but always thought I should have just done it for the hell of it. I am pretty sure it wasn't the same Nacho that the bus boy was referring to and I didn't really feel like going into the kitchen to check because I am not even sure what I would do if it was the same Nacho. But somewhere in the back of my mind I imagined it was the same Nacho and that our short friendship was pleasantly memorable to him.


I love this song..

2 comments

Good fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.

MAKE ME A BLOG POST BIIITCH!

Post a Comment

Archives