Hump Day  

Posted by Matthew in


It's raining as all hell today. The walk from my front door to my car across the street left me soaked. I have to learn to not park my car under the tree outside my house. It always gets covered in a blanket of little baby leaves that don't seem to come off very easily.


The good news about it being Wednesday is that we are half way through the week. It has been going quite fast which is always a nice thing. I went to go see Ra Ra Riot play at the El Rey last Saturday which was a great great show minus the fact that my original date couldn't make it and I went to the show by myself. Loner style. The band that played before RRR was called Cut Off Your Hands. I had never heard of them before but they seemed to be pretty good. Although I didn't get a clear idea of what they were going for sonically; there were a few good cuts in there. You can check out one of their songs below...Let me know what you think..Kind of sounds like the guitars from The Smiths "

This Charming Man - The Smiths">This Charming Man"


Turn Cold - Cut Off Your Hands

1 comments

Whoa, this is a complete rip off of The Smiths...did you know Johnny Marr would compose the music first...THEN Moz would write lyrics OVER the song?

Post a Comment

Archives