A Song to Brighten Your Day  

Posted by Matthew in ,


It's Friday and you can taste the weekend on your tongue. It's so damn close as you keep checking the clock in the corner of your computer watching the minutes tick away. Only an hour or so till' you can log the hell out and jump in your car, set your volume to 11 and blast "My Humps"

This Friday was supposed to be a little different for me but plans fall through sometimes so instead of wallowing like a real idiot about my failed plans; I am going to savor this weekend and make damn sure I have fun.

Here are two songs I am digging hard lately! The first is by a dude named Jay Reatard. It's fun, friendly and fuzzed out goodness. The second is the new single by one of my favorite bands PHOENIX!! I love them so hard. It sounds like they are using synths a bit more in this track which is sounding pretty darn sweet to me. The French know their pop and they know their pop well. Download below!

Jay Reatard-No Time





0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives