MJ Remembered  

Posted by Matthew in


Work has been so crazy lately and I have been away from my beloved blog for too long now. In the time I have been away so many famous people have passed. It was Ed, Farrah, MJ, and even the Oxy Clean guy! I don't want to make the other's deaths seem less important but obviously Michael Jackson the big fish of that group. I can't claim that I was the hugest MJ fan. I never really drew any personal connection to his music but always appreciated the magnitude of his music and craft behind it.


But in the last few days I have started to revisit his music; really give it a listen and brush off that novelty stance I usually take when I hear something like "Thriller" play over a loud speaker.

I found this amazing remix of "Do You Remember the Time" today and had to share it. It put MJ's melody and words against something so laid back and spacial. It let the words breathe, the melodies resonate and let me hear MJ in a fresh way.


2 comments

Matt,

You need to dance that hot bod to some MJ. that way you'll get that personal connection. Damn you look good naked.

Lisa urbanic

no you look good naked.

Post a Comment

Archives