Vancouver is the place.  

Posted by Matthew in ,



The picture of this dog has nothing to do with anything. 


I went to Vancouver last weekend. The place is rad. So clean and well put together. It's like all the essential elements you want from a big "city" ( I guess minus the grittiness one might yearn for )  and then amazing nature surrounding it. 

I had some great oysters, dined on freshly caught crab in a beautiful house out in Crescent Beach, drank delicious beers , enjoyed/feared endless car bombs in Whistler and met some really good people. 

Erika showed me around her town and managed to give me a grand tour in just 3 days. I didn't realize it was only 3 hours away as well. 

I wished we could have stayed another week. 

I really want more of those oysters in Granville.

Check out his myspace. I love the song "Jealous of Roses" Bibio -Ambivalence Ambulance

It is such a perfect summer album. Get the BBQ going, invite some people over and put this on the stereo.





0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives