Discovery LP  

Posted by Matthew in


It is another spectacular day at work. Back to the grind after spending the weekend with my parents. They came into town which meant some good quality time and tasty meals. There has been a good amount of sweet tunes coming my way lately but one band I am really digging on is Discovery. They are off the Xl label and features members from Vampire Weekend, Ra Ra Riot, and the Dirty Projectors. 3 bands I really like! So it was a definite sign I was going to enjoy the LP at least a bit.


It is a perfect compliment to summer days filled with dance parties and fun booze filled weekends. You'll notice there is a Ra Ra Riot cover in there along with some Kanye and even Jackson 5! It's  synth-fille album full of electro blips and 808 thumps. Enjoy!


GO TO THEIR MYSPACE PAGE TO LISTEN TO MORE HERE


Osaka Loop Line - Discovery

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives