Monday Moth Wings  

Posted by Matthew in


The weekend was too short again. I keep hoping that one Monday I wake up and for some reason everyone is snowed in and work is canceled. The problem is that it doesn't snow in LA. It is constantly sunny and unfortunately I have never heard of work being cancelled because it was too sunny. 


I slept like a log all Friday. A total of 13 hours. It was amazing but definitely cut into any early productive activities I hoped to pursue. I wanted to go to IKEA damnit. Maybe Target too if I was being extra efficient. 

Anyways, I feel much better now and wanted to post a song I am really digging today. Please click on the link below and get your mojo going on this seemingly un-ending Monday. 

There is a picture of Michael Crabtree up top. The 49ers drafted him. Thank God.

3 comments

It snowed once in L.A. I was in junior high and we walked out to recess with our prepubescent faces aglow. We started to throw snowballs at each other but it quicky turned into a giant mud fight since the snow turned into sludge.

you lie. it never snowed. ever.

you lie. it never snowed. ever.

Post a Comment

Archives