i know where you hide all the women now!  

Posted by Matthew in ,


Last night was my sister's birthday. We ordered in for some Thai food  instead of going out because I had to work later than I thought. Of course we had to have noodles because in our house we always had noodles for birthday's to bring good luck. So some pad thai was definitely in order!


Afterwards my sister, our friend Jay and I all went to this party celebrating the opening of the new Chloe boutique in Los Angeles. I wasn't feeling the best because I was weathering a cold which really took a toll on my stamina. I had went home earlier to pop some dayquil and throw on a jacket. I immediately felt under dressed when we got there upon seeing people in their finest especially the women! I  was surround by some of the most beautiful girls ever . When did girls get so tall? Maria Sharapova was there and she was like 6"5 with the heels she had on. One of my favorites Camille Belle was there having a conversation right next to me. Yes that is a picture of her on the right. I tried not to stare at her too long and quickly averted my gaze towards the bottom of my glass. She is a stone cold fox.

We met up with some of my sisters friends and then relegated ourselves to one of the couches that looked towards the main hallway for a drink and some prime people watching. A funny thought came to me while we were sitting there; that most of these people do not exist outside of places like this; they stay holed up inside and put on big hats and sunglasses and only emerge when the time comes. Like mythical beasts of legend!

Anyways it was a nice night despite my cold and I was happy I could spend some time with my sister.

Below is the new video from Matt and Kim for their song "Lessons Learned". As usual the pair are smiling and look to be enjoying themselves way more than two people have ever enjoyed themselves ever. It's contagious; you can't help but feel a bit cheerier when you watch these two perform. Ah and watch to the end for the surprising ending. 

1 comments

I love this post! And I double love the video! Do you have more from these two?

Post a Comment

Archives