Le Blog It  

Posted by Matthew in


It's still weird to me when you walk into the bathroom to use the urinal and there are really long pubes sitting on the base of the urinal. It's really gross to see and it also begs the question of why does this person have such long pubes. I don't think it complements a persons body nor do I find any sort of cool alternative health reason to have them unless it's really cold out I guess.

Maybe it was an old guy. Old guys don't care about this stuff as much. They don't need to look good for anyone anymore. They had their time to be suave and impress the ladies. It's time to grow hair and walk around the local gym locker room naked having full-on conversations with other old guys.

Not sure where this is going or where it came from...But here are some my favorite of favorite music tracks I am listening too.





0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives