So this is the New Year  

Posted by Matthew in ,


Happy New Years everyone! It’s been almost a month since I have posted and I am wondering why it has been so long. I had a good week and half off and I didn’t even think to write anything. I don’t know if the inspiration had run dry or if I just gotten lazy but either way it just never happened. Hopefully I will be inspired to write more this year. It’s hard to believe that I have had this blog for so long now..well relatively long I guess. 2009 was an interesting year. Most people I heard from couldn’t wait to get out of 2009 and start fresh in 2010. Economically, it was a turd filled jar of terrible but I got through without getting let go ( mostly because I don’t think I make a very big dent in the bottom line) and I met my girlfriend. So it wasn’t all bad!


The beginning of the year is always a time for reflection on what we foresee for ourselves in the coming months. Speaking of reflection the chorus of this song really hits home in regards to that sentiment...


What did you want to see? What did you want to be when you grew up? To go away and not look back and think of what the others say To go ahead and change your life without regard to what is said And everyone must do the same you find yourself lost again forget the things you've left behind through looking back you may go blind



0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives