I Live on Coffee and Ham  

Posted by Matthew in

I went out with Erika last night for her friend's birthday. It was kind of a big dinner because I was meeting some of her good friends for the first time. I usually try to avoid large dinners because I hate how you never really get to talk to everyone. The table is always so large and segmented into a bunch of different conversations. There is also usually the chore of dealing with the check as well.


But in this case the dinner was very tasty and everyone had a splendid time. The check also went very well considering the the size of the bill and the amount of people there. They had crayons at the table too. So that's always fun. I doodled a guy with a big swirly hair cut. Erika's friends were all very nice and I even dance-mimed building a chair with one of them. Classic.

Anyways my friend sent me this video. It made me happy.  Instant dance party. Love it


<

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives