Meathead Mover  

Posted by Matthew in ,


Hope you all a wonderful weekend. The weather was beautiful in LA and you could tell by the amount of people walking around in their summer gear . I am sure a lot of you went hiking or hit the beach. I spent this weekend outdoors as well but in a different sense. I moved into a new place this weekend which meant packing our old house into a 26 ft. Uhaul and driving it across town. My version of being outside meant a nice farmer's tan and neck tan. Our house will be all unpacked and set up soon and then I will get to really enjoy the outdoors. So glad it's over though. Now just to unpack get settled.


I hope your Monday is sailing by smoothly. It's always nice to ease into the week. Here is a song by a band I saw open for Ra Ra Riot a month or so ago that I really dig. It's one of those great songs you can imagine having a nice drive to.

Telekinesis- Coast of Carolina

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives