Monday is not better than Saturday or Sunday  

Posted by Matthew in ,


























This past weekend was pretty damn good. The weather on Saturday was absolutely beautiful. Nice and warm but not stuffy or too hot. I went on a nice hike. Had a delicious dinner that led to the creation of a song called "Meat High". And tested out my new running shoes. I wanted to go to the beach on Sunday but it ended up being a bit overcast and the temperature didn't get passed high 60's. I did laundry, watched the NCAA tourney and read a book. I am a big Ernest Hemingway fan. I could have done without my hangover on Saturday morning though but I powered through it like a true champion.



I am making a new spring mix soon. I ain't talking salad. So keep checking back this week for an exciting new installment of my mix series.


This is a picture of one of the dishes I had on Saturday..It has Foie Gras, Spam, a hamburger patty, topped with quail egg on Sriracha rice.


Here is song to get your Monday moving.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives