New Music Review: Jupiter One  

Posted by Matthew in ,






Lately I’ve been doing “New Music Tuesday” and the response has been, to my surprise, overwhelming. With the onslaught of cookie cutter bands who can barely play their instruments much less sing in the right key its hard to find a something to get excited enough to write about. This week I featured Jupiter One , a little interstellar four piece form New York. With production by Nic Hard (The Church, The Bravery) their songs are sonically pleasing and at times anthemic with hooks that I find myself singing after the first listen. Ok so yeah its a good album...but could these guys actually pull it off live? Fast forward to: 5 pitchers of beer with the band while waiting for the opening acts to finish up. I thought there was no way in their drunken state they could pull this off! They did. My girl threw up. I drove home.(anticlimactic ending)

Review by Zach Corbell


Countdown - Jupiter One


Fire Away - Jupiter One


Unglued - Jupiter One



0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives