Sunday Musings  

Posted by Matthew in

Ok I haven't blogged in a week and I feel kind of shitty about it. I am sitting in my room now wishing I had something really interesting to write or maybe even a new song or album to be reviewed but alas I have been working pretty heavily the last couple weeks. I don't mind the work so much because the project I am on will be pretty damn cool once it is all done. It will be online and I will be sure to put the link up here.


I am currently trying to write some sketch comedy stuff with a buddy of mine..which I hope to sit down and really concentrate on soon.

In other news I went out with a pretty amazing girl on Friday so we'll see what happens with that. We are supposed to have dinner Wednesday. She is dope as hell not to mention quite the dish. I hope things work out well. Have all your fingers, elbows , knees and toes all crossed for me.

Anyways I hope you all have a good week. See you in the future kids.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives