Someone's got a case of the Fridays....  

Posted by Matthew in , ,


So it's Friday and I seem to be the only person in the office right now because I have to cover the boss man's phone and everyone is out to lunch. A cubicle can be a lonely place people. So in honor of the weekend being here and also because I happen to watch that movie "Diving Bell and The Butterfly" last night about the guy who is paralyzed from head to toe and has to communicate through blinking his one good eye....one blink means yes and two blinks means no... I am posting one of my favorite tracks from Jamie Lidell's latest album "Jim".


The paralyzed dude wanted to break out of his body and well.. I just want to get off of work...very tragic I know.




Out of My System - Jamie Lidell

0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives