My Eye Be Drooping  

Posted by Matthew in ,


Literally, my eyes are so sleepy. I am a sleepy log right now yet I debate going to work out later. I woke up at 6 this morning so I could get to work early and do some shit that I never got to because I was attacked by some bad Dim Sum. Yes it was delicious going down and yes it was crazy cheap ( 4 pork buns for $3.00 and 4 fried shrimp dumpling $2.50!!!) but like all things; it was just too good to be true. 


A couple hours roll around and what do you know, my chest tightens, hives start forming on my face and my right starts to shut. Attractive. I was light headed and my vision a bit bad but I got home safe and sound. I popped some benadreeezy and was knocked out for the night.

Anyways this story has nothing to do with anything but I just wanted to write something before I posted a note that was left on my friends car last night. It is simply amazing. This is what makes humans the greatness species on Earth. The anger inside the person who wrote this is astounding. I am glad he didn't steal anything. Or dump on the seat. That would have been bad.

Oh here is a remix of Justice's hit D.A.N.C.E that I have been listening to lately.....And I know there are a ton of remixes out there but I chose this because Wale is a rapper I tend to enjoy. Good flow and some pretty intelligent/clever lyrics. Enjoy..
Download his mixtape 100 Mile and Running.


0 comments

Post a Comment

Archives